Share an Experience Cloud asset folder
Share an Experience Cloud asset folder with Creative Cloud users.
- On an Asset folder, click Share to Creative Cloud .
- On the Share to Creative Cloud page, search for the user, then click Add .
- Click Share .
- Launch the Creative Cloud desktop (or navigate to the Creative Cloud Files page in a browser) and look for the request notification.
- Open the request, then click Accept .
- To access folder contents, click Open Folder (or View on Web ).
- Continue by adding comments on the shared asset:In Creative Cloud, you can click into an image, then click Activity to add a comment on the image. Comments are synced on the assets in the Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud.In the Experience Cloud, click into an image, then click the time-line icon to add a comment on the image. Comments are synced on the assets in the Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- To un-share a folder, click Share Using Creative Cloud (similar to Step 3 ), then remove users by clicking X, then click Share .
Once you have removed all Creative Cloud Users, the folder is un-shared and the Creative Cloud users no longer has access. Additional ways to use a shared asset include:
- Use assets in the Asset Selector in Adobe Social for social posts.
- Load or swap assets in the Offers Library in Adobe Target for images in activities.
After you share a folder to the Creative Cloud, you will see the Creative Cloud logo on the folder.