What's new in the Experience Cloud
An overview of new features and updates in the Experience Cloud.
Fixes and improvements for August, 2018.
- Made improvements on assets comment sync across Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud. (CORE-15971)
- Added feature flag to control Experience Cloud-Creative Cloud asset sync. (CORE-15938)
- Made improvements to Audience segments creation, including better search and listing experience. (CORE-5833, CORE-14278)
- Fixed a high priority issue that blocked folder sharing from MAC to Creative Cloud. (CORE-16677)
July 19, 2018
Fixes and improvements for July, 2018.
- Deployed a back-end capability to control asset sharing between Marketing Cloud-to-AEM and Marketing Cloud-to-Creative Cloud. (CORE-14386)
- Fixed an issue that blocked provisioning of new tenants on some environments. (CORE-15509)
- Fixed an issue that redirected users to marketing.adobe.com while accessing experiencecloud.adobe.com via http instead of https (secured). (CORE-15587)
- Fixed an issue that blocked notifications for some new tenants. (CORE-15240)
June 14, 2018
Fixes and improvements for June, 2018.
- Enabled a link to GDPR access for Administrators. (CORE-11731)
- Updated Beta Feedback feature to restrict file types that can be attached to feedback. (CORE-10474)
- Fixed an issue with deleting audiences from Audience Library. (CORE-12792)
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a blank screen while accessing Workspace links using Federated IDs. (CORE-11620)
May 10, 2018
New features and fixes in the Adobe Experience Cloud interface.
New administration landing page
When you sign in to the Experience Cloud and navigate to the Administration page, a new intuitive interface is available to help you quickly access your Experience Cloud solutions and Core Services.
- Fixed an issue where the image upload failed due to a Scene7 update. (CORE-12746)
- Made updates to drop support for TLS 1.0 protocol, as mandated by PCI to eliminate security vulnerability. (CORE-7695)
October 26, 2017
Many of the maintenance notifications around scheduled maintenance / product updates are missing from the notifications email digest. We are working to ensure all maintenance notifications are included in the email digest.
August 8, 2017
Notifications - Granular settings
You can enable notifications for product and solution events and activities, including notifications about Customer Attributes upload activity.
Notifications - Maintenance notifications
In Notification settings, you can enable maintenance notifications for products and solutions.
Admin Console for Experience Cloud Solutions
New Experience Cloud customers can begin using the Admin Console, a central location for managing your Adobe entitlements across your entire organization.
The migration to the Admin Console for user management will proceed in waves. Adobe will contact you (system administrators) when it is time to migrate.
Analytics administrators, see Analytics Migration.
May 22, 2017
Bulk Report Suite Mapping
In Administration > Report Suite Mapping, you can now select multiple report suites, then map them to an organization. (Previously, you had to map them individually.)
Mapping report suites to a single organization helps enable cross-solution features and services in the Experience Cloud.
Updates to Experience Cloud Audiences
Applying Report Suites
You can now apply a report suite to all your audience rules. (Previously, you had to specify a report suite in each rule definition.)
Props and Variables
You can now include Analytics props and default variables (in addition to eVars and events) in real-time audiences.
November 8, 2016 - 16.11.1
Update to Profile & Passwords
Users can no longer edit IMS user profile information under Personal Details In Edit Profile > Profile & Passwords. Instead users are redirected to accounts.adobe.com. This applies to all identity types (Adobe ID, Enterprise, and Federated).
- Fixed an issue with technical passwords that caused an error in folder sharing between Creative Cloud and Experience Cloud. (MAC-31067, MAC-32014)
- Fixed an issue with the upload of certain file types, including PDF, that was found after the October release in Assets Core Service. (MAC-32517)