New Adobe Customer Support Experience
Admin Console Support Tickets
We are excited to announce the Adobe Customer Support Experience is live as of May 11th 2020!
Support Tickets are now able to be submitted via the Admin Console
As previously shared, we are working to improve how you interact with Adobe Customer Support, starting with Adobe Experience Manager and Campaign products. Our vision is to streamline the support experience by moving to a single entry point, using the Adobe Admin Console. Once live, your organization will be able to easily access Adobe Customer Support; have greater visibility into your service history via a common system across products; and request help via phone, web and chat through this single portal.
Customer Actions Requested
- Sign in to the Admin Console and validate that you have access
What About the Legacy Systems?
New Tickets/Cases will no longer be able to be submitted in leacy systems as of May 11th. The Admin Console will be used to submit new tickets/cases.
- Between May 11th and May 20th the legacy systems will remain available to work existing tickets/cases to completion.
- Beginning May 20th the support team will migrate remaining open cases from the legacy systems to the new support experience. You will receive an email notification regarding how to contact support to continue to work these cases.
Closed case histroy will be visible to the Adobe support personnel. If you need assistance regarding a closed case, please see the Need Help? section below.
After Go-Live, if you encounter issues and are unable to login to the new tool, you have the following options:
Option 1: Submit a Ticket
Contact us by logging a ticket from Experience League and include:
- Contact details: Name, email address, phone
- Company Name
- Adobe Product Owned
- Issue Priority
- Brief description of the issue
Option 2: Prior to May 11th
Prior to May 11th you may still use the legacy Campaign Extranet or Experience Manager Daycare case management systems. After May 11th you will be redirected to the Admin Console as these systems will not be accepting new cases.
For questions regarding this email, please contact us by logging a ticket from Experience League .