Adding a Profile Connection
- Click Add Profile Connection to bring up the New Profile Connection window.
- Using the form below, fill in the necessary fields:
- Insight FSU Address : Enter the address to the FSU that hosts the profile(s) you would like to add to dashboard.
- Use Certificate : Click if authentication is required, along with the CN of the certificate (this certificate needs to be added to the dashboard server in advance using the Windows Certificate Manager).
- Insight DPU Address : Enter the address to the DPU that hosts the profile(s) you would like to add to dashboard.
- Profiles : If multiple profiles exist on the given FSU/DPU entries above, multiple profiles may be added here by clicking the Add Profile button.
- Profile : Enter the name of the profile as it appears in Insight
- Name : Enter the name of the profile as it should appear in dashboard.
- Once the form has been configured appropriately, click Create Connection to add the profile connection to the system.If the operation was successful, you will see a prompt indicating that the profile connection has been created.