Configuring Access Control
The dashboard requires certain read-only permissions to be able to access and display your data workbench data. Write privileges are not required.
Configuring access control involves editing your Access Control.cfg file on the FSU(s) and adding a new group to grant permission to the data workbench dashboard:
- Edit the AccessControl.cfg file (preferably using the data workbench workstation).
- Create a new group named Insight Dashboard Access .
- Under this group’s members, add the proper CN provided to you for this purpose (Example: CN:INSIGHT-USER01). Contact Adobe Customer Care for this CN.
- Under this group’s read-only access, modify the list to reflect the following:
- Remove any items from the read-write access section, as no write permissions are required for the dashboard.
- Save the changes to the AccessControl.cfg file to the server for permissions to take effect.