Using an image annotation, you can copy an image from any source and paste it directly into a workspace.
You can then resize, invert the color scheme, or dim the image.
Add an image
- Copy any image to your clipboard by right-clicking the image and clicking Copy .
- Right-click within the image annotation and click Paste Image .
You can add only one image to an image annotation. Pasting a new image into the annotation pastes over the existing image. To add multiple images to a workspace, you must add another image annotation.
Resize an image
- Click+drag any side or corner of the annotation.
Invert an image
- Right-click within the annotation and click Display Mode > Invert (white to black) or Display Mode > Invert (black to white) .
Dim an image
- Right-click within the annotation and click Display Mode > Dim or Display Mode > Very Dim .
Return to original display mode
- Right-click within the annotation and click Display Mode > Original .
Fit to window
To enable or disable the Fit to Window option
The Fit to Window option, when selected, lets the annotation automatically expand or shrink to fit the image size. The Fit to Window option is enabled by default.
- Right-click within the annotation click Fit to Window . When enabled, an X appears to the left of Fit to Window.