Add a tab to the worktop
Add a tab to the Worktop to quickly access a workspace.
You can add a workspace as a tab on the Worktop. For example, you can add a Visitors tab for quick access to an overview of your traffic.
Add a folder in the Profile Manager
- Open the workspace you want to associate with the new tab, then right-click Admin > Profile Manager .
- In the Profile Manager, click Workspaces to view its contents.
- Right-click in the User column for Workspaces and select Create > Folder .This creates a new subfolder to contain the files that you want to be available through your new tab. A new folder appears named New Folder.
- To rename, right-click in the User column for the New Folder and type a name in the Dir parameter.The folder name will appear in the worktop as a tab.
- (Optional) To make the changes available to all users of the working profile, right-click the white check mark for the .vw file in the User column and click Save to > < working profile name > .To display only the full-sized version of the description workspace and not the thumbnail of this workspace, you must save the workspace to the working profile. To do so, in the Profile Manager, right-click the white check mark for the description.vw file in the User column, then click Save to > < working profile name > .