Change the tab order
Steps to change the order of the tabs that appear in the Worktop.
- In the Profile Manager, click Workspaces to view its contents.
- In the working profile name column, right-click the check mark for the Workspaces\order.txt file and click Make Local > Yes .
- Right-click the check mark for the Workspaces\order.txt file in the User column and click Open > in Notepad .
- Rename, delete, or add tab names exactly as you want them to appear in the Worktop. For example, the following would result in the Getting Started tab appearing first and the Acquisition tab appearing last.Getting StartedDashboardsActivityAcquisition
- Save and close the file.
- (Optional) To make the change available to all users of the working profile, right-click the white check mark for the Workspaces\order.txt file in the User column and click Save to > < working profile name > .