Working With Conditions
Information about adding, removing, or copying a condition.
To Add a Condition to a Dataset Configuration File
- While working in your dataset profile, use the Profile Manager to open the dataset configuration file that you want to edit.
- Within the dataset configuration file, locate the Log Entry Condition or Condition parameter that you would like to define.
- Right-click the parameter and click Add new . Choose one of the following condition types:
- Not Empty
- String Match
- Regular Expression
- Edit the parameters of the condition as desired. For descriptions of the parameters of each condition, see the appropriate section of this appendix.
- To save your changes, right-click (modified) at the top of the window and click Save .
- To make the locally made changes take effect, in the Profile Manager, right-click the check mark for the file in the User column, then click Save to > <* profile name *>, where profile name is the name of the dataset profile or the inherited profile to which the file belongs.Do not save the modified configuration file to any of the internal profiles provided by Adobe, as your changes are overwritten when you install updates to these profiles.
To Remove a Condition from a Dataset Configuration File
- Right-click the name of the condition or the number corresponding to the condition that you want to remove.
- Click Remove <* #number *>, where number is the number corresponding to the condition that you want to remove.
To Copy a Condition
You can copy a condition from one location to another location in the same file, or you can copy a condition from one dataset configuration file to another.
- Right-click the name of the condition or the number corresponding to the condition that you want to copy and click Copy .
- Right-click the name or number of the condition below which you want to place the copied condition and click Paste .