Data Workbench 6.73 Release Notes
New features and fixes in Data Workbench 6.73.
- Fixed an issue in Workstation where users were unable to sign in on some hardware with high resolution and high DPI.
- Fixed an issue in the server where Email was missing in Archive file names when using IMS login.
- Updated OpenSSL to version 1.1.0h which includes several vulnerability fixes and new SSL Ciphers.
- Updated the below listed open source libraries to the latest stable versions
- libssh2 1.8.0
- Apache Xerces 3.2.1
- Apache Xalan 1.11
- libpng 1.6.34
- libarchive 3.3.2
- zlib 1.2.11
- pcre 8.42
- Added error logging when Lookup file row count exceeds more than supported 357913908 rows.
- Data Workbench Workstation version 6.73 does not connect to Data Workbench Servers versions 6.61 and older. The reason is, older server versions use a weak form of ciphers not supported in version 6.73. To enable support for older versions
- Override default SSL Ciphers list on the server with a strong cipher list supported by OpenSSL version 1.0.1h. To override, add key ‘SSL Ciphers’ in the ‘Communications.cfg’ files available in ‘Components’ and ‘Components for Processing Servers’ directories. For example: SSL Ciphers = string: !aNULL:AESGCMEnsure that the key is placed at the same level as the SSL Port. For details refer to Communications Configuration Settings
- Place the latest trust_ca_cert.pem file on the server 6.61 and older servers. This setting is applicable to all Workstation 6.7x versions.
See archived release notes for Data Workbench 5.3 to 5.52.