Test the Report Portal
Steps to open the Report Portal and ensure that you can successfully view the reports for your profile.
You can not log into the Report Portal until reports appear in the Output folder.
- From your web browser, open the Report Portal using the following URI format:http:// ServerAddress / PortalNameExample: http://localhost/VisualReportPortal
- If Report Portal prompts you for log-in credentials, enter an account name and password (for example, account “test” and password “user” for the default account).
- When the Report Portal appears, verify that:
- The portal contains a tab for each report set in the output folder.
- Each tab displays the report set’s summary report.
- The menu on each tab lists the individual subfolders (if any) for the report set and displays the contents of those folders.