Steps to install and configure Report Server software.
The following tasks must be completed in order:
- Install the Report Server program files.
- Download and install the Report Server digital certificate. See Downloading and Installing the Digital Certificate .
- Configure the connection between Report Server and the data workbench server (InsightServer64.exe). See Configuring the Connection to Insight Server .
- Update Report Server with a language file (.zbin file).See Update Report Server with a language file (.zbin file) . 1. Update the access control file on the data workbench server machine to enable Report Server to access the data workbench server. See Enabling Access to Insight Server .
- Edit the communications file on the master data workbench server machine to display Report Server's status in the Master Server Detailed Status interface. See Configuring Insight Server to Display Server Status for Report .
- Register Report as a Windows service. See Registering Report as a Windows Service .