Installing the Report Program Files
Steps to install the Report Server program files.
Report Server is a client of the Data Workbench Server and is licensed to run on a single machine. Use the following procedure to install the Report Server program files on your computer. Install Report Server on a separate machine from the Data Workbench Server.
- On your Windows machine, create a directory in which to install Report Server.Example: D:\Adobe\Report
- Go to the download site provided by Adobe and locate the installation file for Report Server.
- Extract the contents of the installation file to the directory you created above.
- To export to Excel in Windows 2008 systems, create one of the following directories:For Windows 2008 Server 64-bit: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop.
- Right-click the folder.
- Select Properties .
- Select Security .
- Click Edit .
- Add Everyone .
- Grant full control for Everyone .