Create the Report Server Workspaces
You can create multiple workspaces for a single report set directly in the Worktop.
For information about data workbench and using the interface, see the Data Workbench Client Guide .
To create a report workspace using the Worktop
- In data workbench, on the Reports tab, select the report set folder (tab or drop-down subdirectory) in which you want to add the new report(s).
- Add a report workspace using one of the following methods:
- Right-click within the desired report set subdirectory and click New > Blank Workspace or New > Report Template .-or-
- Copy a workspace from another location and paste it into the appropriate report set folder on the Reports tab.
- Click the thumbnail to open the workspace and add the desired visualizations, legends, and annotations to the report.
- To name the report, click the text in the title bar of the report to enter edit mode and type the new title.
- To save the report, right-click the title bar of the report and click Save .