Event Data Record Fields
Log (.vsl) files contain the fields of event data that are collected from servers by Sensors and used by the data workbench server in the dataset construction process.
The names of the fields generally follow the naming convention for the W3C extended log file format. Many of the fields have prefixes that indicate the source of the information contained in the field:
- “cs” indicates communication from the client to the server
- “sc” indicates communication from the server to the client
- “s” indicates information from the server
- “c” indicates information from the client
- “x” indicates information that is created by an Adobe product