The DPU configuration file, DPU.cfg, specifies various performance parameters for Insight Server.
How you set these parameters depends on your dataset size and many other factors. Please contact Adobe Consulting Services for help with performance tuning.
Recommended Frequency: Only when necessary
To change Insight Server DPU performance settings
- In Insight, on the Admin > Dataset and Profile tab, click the Servers Manager thumbnail to open the Servers Manager workspace.
- Right-click the icon of the Insight Server you want to configure and click Server Files .
- In the Server Files Manager, click Components to view its contents. The DPU.cfg file is located within this directory.
- Right-click the check mark in the server name column for DPU.cfg and click Make Local . A check mark appears in the Temp column for DPU.cfg.
- Right-click the newly created check mark in the Temp column and click Open > in Insight .
- In the DPU.cfg window, click component to view its contents.
- Change performance and path settings, as necessary. For a list of the parameters available in this file, see DPU Performance Settings .Please contact Adobe before changing any of the parameters in this file.
- Save your changes to the server by doing the following:
- Right-click (modified) at the top of the window and click Save .
- In the Server Files Manager, right-click the check mark for the file in the Temp column and select Save to > < server name > .