DWB Server upgrade: 6.1 to 6.2
Upgrading server components for Data Workbench 6.2 and 6.2.2.
Upgrade Issues for 6.2
- The Attribution profile is configured for users who have implemented the Adobe SC profile to employ the Analytics (SC/Insight) data feed. By default, the Marketing and Conversion events are employed as the default interactions evaluated in the rules-based models. See Deploying the Attribution Profile for additional information.
- For users of the Adobe SC profile upgrading to Data Workbench 6.2, if you are not using the default configurations, verify that the x-bot_id value in the SC Fields.cfg file is being decoded properly and that the x-bot_id field is listed properly in the Decoding Instructions.cfg and the Exclude Hit.cfg files. This will only be an issue if you have modified the configuration file from the default configuration.
- If you have deleted unused fields in the Dataset > Log Processing > SC Fields.cfg file for the Adobe SC profile, you will need to update to accommodate updated field values used for the Attribution profile (see Deploying the Attribution Profile ).
Upgrade Issues for 6.2.2
- The Browsers and Operating Systems lookup files will not be updated within the legacy Traffic profile (for example, Lookups\Traffic\Browsers.txt). Instead, configuration of the Traffic profile will utilize the DeviceAtlas bundle ( Lookups\DeviceAtlas\DeviceAtlas.bundle) to provide this configuration information.
- Data Workbench 6.2.1 will be the last release to provide a download of the 32-bit client application. All future client application downloads will be 64-bit and continue to require Windows 7 or newer. Memory limitations of the 32-bit application are addressed with the introduction of the 64-bit application beginning with the 6.1 release.
The 32-bit version of the Data Workbench client application may experience potential issues related to memory limitations when running predictive models using the clustering and scoring features.