Version 0.0.817 May 17, 2019
Post-Processing Hit Data
Added the ability to view values on Analytics hits after processing rules have run .
Version 0.0.810 March 6, 2019
Added Auditor tests to Debugger
Adobe Audience Manager
Debugger now displays AAM responses
- Fixed an issue where the footer was hiding content on the bottom of the page
- Updated the Debugger footer
- Fixed an issue where outdated terminology was used for Target
Version 0.0.809 February 28, 2019
Embed code functions
Divide replace and insert embed code functions.
- Fixed a potential vulnerability caused by unsanitized user input.
- Fixed an issue where AAM DIL events were not captured in the AAM tab
- Fixed an issue in Dynamically Insert Launch where the user interface appeared to map to a different embed code when it wasn't
- Fixed an issue in Dynamically Insert Launch where a bad URL continued to display
- Fixed an issue where Debugger continued to replace embed codes even when the Debugger window was closed
Version 0.0.806 September 10, 2018
Analytics link on Tools tab
Show friendly names for evars/props via Analytics API through IMS login.
Dynamically Insert Launch
From the Tools tab, you can dynamically insert Launch on any page to test something on a page that does not have Launch installed.
- Improved the display of the Network tab so the height of the table doesn’t get too large and force the user to scroll vertically before they can scroll horizontally. Previously, the scroll bars would appear at the bottom of the table. Because the table could get quite large, users had to scroll all the down vertically in order to see them.
- Updated the link to ObservePoint from the Tools tab.
- Fixed an issue where the Experience Cloud tab was not updating
- Fixed an issue where"Media Optimizer" showed in the Solution row of the Network tab, rather than the current "Advertising Cloud" name
- Fixed an issue that caused Debugger to inject _satellite on every page
Version 0.0.803 August 10, 2018
Version 0.0.803 does not include any customer-facing changes.
Version 0.0.802 August 1, 2018
Auditor link on Tools tab
Added a link to Auditor from the Debugger
Collapsed tabs persist on the Summary and Tool tabs
Click to view
Added click-to-view functionality to all tabs
- Changed name of Media Optimizer to Advertising Cloud
- Removed solutions from the Network tab if not found
- Fixed an issue where "Click cell to view" function was not updated
- Fixed an issue where AAM hits were not shown on AAM tab
Version 0.0.798 June 14, 2018
Excel export option
Added Excel export option to the Network tab.
Updated the Chrome extension font to Adobe Clean.
Trackpad swipe functionality
Disabled forward/back trackpad swipe functionality.
Raw server call indicator
Added indicator that raw server call string has been copied.
Clean up Logs tab
Update help link in footer
Update help link in footer to https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/debugger/using/experience-cloud-debugger.html
- Fixed an issue where the badge number did not clear
- Fixed an issue where a customer reported blank summary details
Version 0.0.797 May 25, 2018
Mbox toggles have been added to the Target tab
Filter settings are now sticky
Filter settings now stick to the top of the screen on the network and logs tabs.
View and copy network values
You can view detail and copy the value of any cell in the network tab.
Legal footer links and copyright
Added a legal footer links and copyright information to the user interface.