Create new rule
These steps describe how to create rules in Dynamic Tag Management.
- Create a web property , if you haven't done so already.
- In the web property, click the Rules tab.
- Select the type of rule you wish to create from the left navigation pane, such as Event Based Rules or Page Load Rules.
- Click Create New Rule .
- Name the rule and select a category, if you wish.
- Next, set up the condition(s) for the rule. The setup differs depending on the type of rule you are implementing.
- Event-based rule Creating conditions for event-based rules
- Page Load rule Creating conditions for page load rules
- Direct Call rule Creating conditions for Direct Call rules The category field is only for your own organizational purposes and is not required. You can delete categories by clicking the x icon in the category.