Log in to Adobe Analytics
Before you log in to configure Adobe Analytics reports and match Adobe Analytics report variables to Dynamic Media Classic events, verify that you are added as a member of the Web Service Access group in Adobe Analytics. Members in this group can access all reports in the specified report suites by way of the Marketing Cloud’s Web Services API regardless of the permissions set in the interface. To add a member to the group, in Adobe Analytics, click Admin Tools > User Management > Edit Groups .
When you log in you have the option of entering your Marketing Cloud Org ID to use the latest video analytics implementation. If you choose not to enter your ID, video reporting still works. However, it can cause the data to not integrate correctly with other data for that client from outside Dynamic Media Classic.
If your Adobe Analytics account has been migrated to Adobe IMS-based authentication (Identity Management System) for log in, entering direct credentials will not work.
To log in to Adobe Analytics
- Near the upper-right corner of the Dynamic Media Classic page, tap Setup > Application Setup .
- In the left pane, under Application Setup , tap Adobe Analytics .
- In the Adobe Analytics Configuration page, tap Adobe Analytics Login .
- In the Adobe Analytics Login dialog box, enter your company name, Marketing Cloud Org ID (optional), username, and the shared secret key in the Password text field.You can retrieve the shared secret key from the Analytics Admin conosle. See How to get API credentials for user accounts .
- Click Login .
- In the Report Suite drop-down menu, choose a report suite, then click OK .The first time you log in to Adobe Analytics, the Report Suite drop-down list is blank. You do not choose a report suite the first time you log in. After you log in for the first time, log out, and then return to the Adobe Analytics screen. Log in again to be able to choose a report suite.