Dynamic Media Classic offers many tools for creating rich media. You create these rich media types:
- eCatalogs Present an interactive, search-enabled web version of your catalog or other print material. Create clickable areas (called Image Maps) that show rollover content and allow customers to turn pages, zoom, pan, and attach sticky notes to pages. See Quick Start: eCatalog .
- eVideo Delivery high-quality video experiences to multiple screens, including desktops, mobile devices, and tablets. Use predefined Dynamic Media Classic encoding presets or customize encoding to control the quality and size of video. Organize, browse, and search video with full metadata support for efficient management of video assets. See Quick Start: eVideo .
- Image Maps Dynamically serve images at any size and format throughout your web site. Instead of manually creating many images at different sizes, you only use one master image. As Dynamic Media Classic delivers the requested image, it optimizes the image for highest-quality results in size, format, weight, quality, and sharpening. See Quick Start: Image Sizing .
- Image Sets Deliver an interactive shopping experience in which users can view products in multiple views. You can combine zoom, multiple views, and color swatches for an integrated viewing experience. See Quick Start: Image Sets .
- Mixed Media Sets Provide a mix of image sets, spin sets, swatch sets, zoom targets, video, and audio in one presentation. You can set up Mixed Media sets with tabs to separate video from images. You can also specify where and how to display swatches and zoom targets and give users a full multimedia view of your products or services. See Quick Start: Mixed Media Sets .
- Spin Sets Sequence images to spin them horizontally. Spin Sets allow visitors to your web site to turn products and view them from different sides. You can create one-dimensional and two-dimensional Spin Sets. See Quick Start: Spin Sets .
- Swatch Sets Deliver an interactive shopping experience in which users can view products in different colors and patterns. You can combine zoom, multiple views, and color swatches for an integrated viewing experience. See Quick Start: Swatch Sets .
- Template Basics Create data-driven templates that combine fonts, images, and graphics for monogramming, online personalization, and promotions. For example, layer sale or other promotional graphics onto product images or place the names of customers on T-shirts or coffee mugs. Customers can see their names in e-mail messages or print brochures you send to them. See Quick Start: Template Basics .
- Zoom Targets Allow customers to zoom in, zoom out, and pan images using the configurable viewers that come with Dynamic Media Classic. Customers can quickly and interactively view high-resolution product details. See Quick Start: Zoom .