Signing in and out
Upload, building, and publishing with Dynamic Media Classic requires meeting certain user prerequisites and system requirements. You identify yourself to Dynamic Media Classic by signing in. When you have finished using Dynamic Media Classic, sign out.
Make sure that you have the following before using Dynamic Media Classic:
- Setup You must have been set up to use Dynamic Media Classic by your administrator.
- URL You must have the URL location for accessing Dynamic Media Classic. You get this URL via the “Welcome” e-mail or from your Dynamic Media Classic administrator.
- Login name You use your e-mail address as your login name.
- Password You obtain your temporary password in a “Welcome” e-mail from Dynamic Media Classic or from your Dynamic Media Classic administrator. The first time you sign in, you are prompted to change this temporary password.
The Welcome e-mail you received from your administrator provides you with the sign-in URL, your username, and a temporary password.
- Start your web browser.
- Go to the Dynamic Media Classic sign-in URL (from the Welcome e-mail). Alternatively, you can sign in from the Dynamic Media Classic web site ( www.adobe.com/products/scene7.html ) by selecting the Client Login button.
- Enter your e-mail address in the User Name box.
- Enter your password in the Password box.
- Optionally, you can make your computer remember your e-mail address by selecting the Remember My User Name option.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Sign Out, located on the right side of the Global Navigation bar.
- Exit your browser.
Because SPS is web-based, going to a different web site exits the system. For example, if you click the Back button in your browser window, you exit Dynamic Media Classic.