Dynamic Media Classic Help Home
Welcome to the Dynamic Media Classic Help. Here you can access all available resources to successfully learn more about using Dynamic Media Classic (formerly known as Scene7).
New Dynamic Media Classic log in experience available June 30, 2020
On June 30, 2020, Dynamic Media classic users will gain access to a new log in experience that no longer relies on Adobe Flash technology in the browser. Read the following Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.
See Frequently Asked Questions . New updates as of May 7, 2020.
Dynamic Media Developer Resources
- Dynamic Media Developer Resources landing page — Includes Viewers Reference Guide, Image Serving/Image Rendering API, Image Production System API, and Dynamic Media Classic Release Notes.
- Viewer Library Examples — Includes viewer examples for video, shoppable media, mixed media, spin sets, inline zoom, image and swatch sets, and flyouts.
Dynamic Media Classic User Resources
- Guide: How Adobe Dyanmic Media Classic Supports SEO - Search engines today enable search for websites and images. Dynamic Media Classic supports efforts to make images search-engine friendly so that more traffic is driven to the Dynamic Media Classic user's website. This guide in PDF gives you the background and implementation recommendations to make that happen.
- Webinar: Best Practices for Responsive Design - Learn practical tips on how to improve your mobile strategy. See real-world examples of responsive design in action. Create one master asset that works across multiple devices and increase mobile performance by dynamically changing the resolution of images or the orientation of images for portrait or landscape displays. Learn how to also dynamically crop, scale, or resize images.
- Webinar: Best Practices Deliver Interactive Experiences with Dynamic Media Classic - Learn how to get content in and out of Dynamic Media Classic and how to set up image presets for optimal performance and experience. You also learn about viewer presets and caching configurations.
- Webinar: Maximizing your Asset ROI - Learn industry best practices to deliver rich media across your sites and mobile apps. In this webinar we give examples and demonstrations showing you how to deliver video efficiently across devices, deliver dynamic creative in your marketing campaigns, and increase conversion by making any image, style guide, or lookbook shoppable.
- Webinar: Accelerate Your Content Delivery Lifecycle - An introduction and demonstration of Adobe Experience Manager Assets - On Demand, the next generation platform for rich media management and delivery. Learn how to collaborate and share assets between creative and marketing teams to streamline asset review processes; best practices to manage asset metadata efficiently to make assets easy to find, use, reuse and share, and how to deliver interactive cross-channel rich media experiences.
- Webinar: Design for Mobile Optimization - Use Dynamic Media Classic to efficiently deliver targeted rich media to all devices. Learn how to design and deliver imaging and video viewing experiences that are effective across mobile apps and responsive sites.
- Webinar: Using Dynamic Media Classic to maximize holiday conversion - Learn how to set up automated workflows to get content from watched folders and automatically create spin sets and videos. You also learn how to quickly manage changes and update images.