Viewing Image Sets
You can view your Image Sets in the Preview window, using your available presets. You use a Zoom Viewer: Custom Viewer Preset for Image Sets.
Dynamic Media Classic comes with default Viewer Presets. Administrators can create or modify the Viewer Presets.
Setting up Zoom Viewer presets for Image Sets
You can create and customize Viewer Presets to suit your needs.
- Click Setup > Viewer Presets .
- Create or edit a Viewer preset on the Viewer Presets screen by doing one of the following:Creating Click Add. In the Add Viewer Preset dialog box, choose a platform, choose Zoom Viewer:Custom, and click Add. You can also create a Zoom Viewer Preset by starting from an existing one. Display the name of the preset, select it, and then select the Edit button. On the Configure Viewer screen, enter a new name for the preset.Editing Display the name of a preset, select it, then click Edit .
- Choose options in the Configure Viewer screen.To see a description of an option, click the Info Tip icon adjacent to the option.The preview screen displays the viewer as you update and change settings.
- Click Save or Save As .
Previewing Image Set Assets in a Viewer
You can use Preview to see how an asset appears on particular viewer type platform such as HTML5. Depending on the asset type and associated viewer that you have selected to preview, not all platforms are available in Preview.
- In the Asset Library panel on the left side, in the Show drop-down list, select Image Set.
- In the Asset Library panel on the left side, navigate the asset folders to select the Image Set that you want to preview.
- Do any one of the following
- Above the Assets window, on the right side of the toolbar, click List View . In the Asset window, hover on an asset, then click Preview .
- Above the Assets window, on the right side of the toolbar, click Grid View . In the Asset window, in an asset thumbnail window, click Preview .
- Above the Assets window, on the right side of the toolbar, click Detail View . On the same toolbar, click Preview .
- In the Asset window, select an asset. On the toolbar, click File > Preview .
- (Optional) In the Preview window, in the drop-down list at the bottom, select the URL encoding that you want applied to the asset’s URL when it is copied.
- Click a viewer link to preview the asset in the selected viewer.When you click a given viewer link, its associated URL is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- Close the displayed viewer to return to the Preview screen.
- Click Close to return to the Assets screen.