Dynamic Media Classic Help
Welcome to Adobe Dynamic Media Classic (formerly Scene7), the leading on-demand cross-media publishing system for uploading, managing, enhancing, and publishing dynamic rich content to all devices and screens. Adobe Dynamic Media Classic solutions include the following:
- Dynamic Imaging: Real-time editing, formatting and sizing, interactive zoom and pan; color swatching and texture swatching; 360-degree spin; image templates; multimedia viewers.
- eCatalogs: Author, hotspot linking, search-enabled, publish and deliver dynamically served online catalogs into configurable viewers.
- Media Portal: Self-serve environment providing portal users with administrator-controlled “views” into Dynamic Media Classic assets for easy access to upload, browse, search, preview, and export of assets.
- eVideo: Upload final videos in any format, manage, edit, create hot spots and video templates, publish and stream into configurable video viewers
- Visual Configurators: Real-time rendering technology to enable online visual configuration for personalization and customization effects such as real-time rendering of colors textures, surfaces, patterns, monograms, and engravings into product images or scenes.
- Web-to-Print: Real-time composition technology and framework to enable custom web-to-print solutions for creating customized and personalized documents.
- Target email and print: Deliver visually targeted, personalized email campaigns tied to customer profile, product, and channel databases.