Setting up Spin Set Viewer Presets
Spin Set Viewer Presets determine the style, behavior, and look of your viewers. Dynamic Media Classic comes with default Spin Set Viewer Presets. If you are an administrator, you can create your own Spin Set Viewer Presets as well. You can configure a Spin Set Viewer Preset with different colors, borders, fonts, and image settings.
Follow these steps to create a Spin Set Viewer Preset:
- Click Setup > Viewer Presets .
- Do one of the following:
The Configure Viewer screen opens.
- To create a new preset, click Add , then in the Add Viewer Preset dialog box, choose a platform, and click Spin Set Viewer .
- To edit an existing Spin Set Viewer preset, select the preset and click Edit .
- Type a name in the Preset Name box for the Spin Set Viewer preset.
- Specify other options as desired. To see a description of an option, click the Info Tip icon adjacent to the option.The preview screen displays the viewer as you update and change settings.
- Click Save .
Click Make Default to make the Spin Set Viewer Preset you created the company default for showing Spin Sets.
To delete a Spin Set Viewer Preset, select it on the Viewer Presets screen and click the Delete button.