Creating a New Window Covering File
When you create a window covering file, you create an image that you can add to any Image Authoring vignette.
To Create a New Window Covering File:
- From the Start menu on your computer desktop, choose Programs > Scene7 > Image Authoring > Content Authoring Tool .
- In the Content Authoring tool, choose File > Open .
- In the Open dialog box, select the .vnw file you exported from Image Authoring, then click OK .If you created a pair of left- and right-hand images, start with the left-hand one. If you created both a narrow and a wide image, start with the narrow one.
- Specify the style for this window covering.From the first pull-down list, select the type of window covering you are creating. Depending on your selection, the second pull-down list displays Narrow or Left.
- Do one of the following:
- If the second pull-down list initially displayed Left , choose Right.A Load button appears next to the pull-down list. Click it and select the right-hand image.
- If the second pull-down list initially displayed Narrow , and if you saved a wide version of this window covering, choose Wide .A Load button appears next to the pull-down list. Click it and select the wide image.
- Make adjustments as needed.
- Choose File > Save .