To create a full repeat from a half-drop repeat
- Select the Rubber Stamp tool from the toolbar.
- Go to Window > Show Options .
- Adjust the tool to stamp at 100%.
- Select Aligned to apply the patch to an entire sampled area at once, regardless of how many times you stop and resume painting.This option is useful when you want to use different sized brushes to paint an image with the same patch sample.
- Hold down the Alt key and sample a patch that is common both horizontally and in the middle of the image.If a horizontal repeat is not present but a vertical repeat is, use the vertical common points to stamp out horizontally.
- Release the Alt key and stamp to the coordinating center point with the mouse.