Starting the Flowline Mesh
The Flowline Mesh helps you see the results of your work.
The Flowline Mesh won't be visible in the completed image on your website. It is there to help you create flowlines that display your real patterns and textures realistically.
Initially, the Flowline Mesh is flat. You mold it to match the way that fabric drapes on the object.
To Create a Flowline:
- Click the Flowlines Page button to see the Flowlines page (if it isn't already displayed).
- Make sure the object you want is selected in the [Select Object] box .
- Click the Mesh tool .
- In the side menu, click the Normal display option (if it isn't already selected).
- If you need to, move the Flowline Mesh by placing the pointer inside it, holding down the Shift key, and dragging.
- If you need to, change the pattern used to display the Flowline Mesh.
- Match the angle of the Flowline Mesh to the angle of the object.
- Change the contours of the Flowline Mesh to match the bends in the object.