Changing the Direction of a Texture
You can flip a texture vertically or horizontally for a flowline object.
This is useful if you discover that you assumed the wrong direction for the texture.
To Change the Direction of a Texture:
- Make sure the Texture tool is active .
- Right-click the object in the image and do one of the following:
You can change the direction of a texture for a flat object using the Alignment tool on the Object page.
- To reverse the direction of the texture vertically, select Flip Vertical .
- To reverse the direction of the texture horizontally, select Flip Horizontal .
- To switch the X and Y values of the texture, select Transpose .