Changing the Depth of a Texture
You can pull the texture towards you and away from the photo, or push it away from you into the photo, at the point where the texture flows into a vertex.
You can perform this procedure only on a corner vertex of the Flowline Mesh.
To Change the Texture Depth:
- Make sure the Mesh tool is active .
- In the side menu, select Show Depth Markers .
- Select the vertex to change.
- Do one of the following:
- To pull the texture towards you, press the right arrow key one or more times. A blue circle appears around the vertex to indicate it has been pulled.
- To push the texture away from you, press the left arrow key one or more times. A red circle appears around the vertex to indicate it has been pushed.
- In the side menu, drag the Depth slider to the left or right.