To Test Color Spaces
- Click to go to the Render page.
- On the View menu, choose Proof Setup .
- Choose the color space to proof, and choose a Conversion Intent.Choose from the standard ICC options that are listed. The conversion intent tells the color space conversion how to handle colors that are out of bounds for the new color space.
- Click OK .The image is now using the color space you chose. You may want to right-click objects in the image and apply colors at the outer bounds of the color palette to see how they change when you apply the color space.When you apply a color that is out of bounds for this color space, the Color Picker displays an alert and shows you the nearest color available in this color space. You can click the displayed color to apply it.
- On the View menu, uncheck Proof Colors and examine the image again.Compare the display of the image with and without the new color space to decide which color space to use.