Changing the Size of a Vignette
You can resize a vignette more than once, but resizing multiple times reduces the quality of the photo.
To Resize the Vignette:
- On the File menu, select Resize Vignette .
- In the first box next to New Size, enter the width you want.
- In the second box next to New Size, enter the height you want.If you press the Tab key after entering the width, Image Authoring determines the appropriate height to maintain the proportions of your image.
- Check or uncheck the Sharpen images after scaling checkbox.Checking this option ensures that after Image Authoring scales your image to the new size, it sharpens the image to improve its quality.
- Click OK .
- In the Save As dialog box, navigate to the folder you want, type a name for the resized vignette (or accept the default name), then click Save .You may also want to change your view as you work on your vignette.