Resetting the Illumination Map
You can delete the existing Illumination Map and start over.
You can also return to the Illumination Map that was in effect for a particular object or group the last time that the file was saved.
To Delete the Current Illumination Map:
- Ctrl-click in the toolbar to see the View Properties dialog.
- Select the Illumination tab.
- Next to Map A, click the Action button and select Delete .
- Click OK .
- Use the tools on the Illumination page to create a new Illumination Map.
To Revert to the Last Saved Illumination Map:
- Go to the Illumination page by clicking its button .
- Press Ctrl-R .
Reverting is available only if you have already saved the vignette.