To Use the Curves Option
- Display the Histogram tool on the Illumination page.
- Check the Curves option.
- Do any of the following:
- Click the diagonal line to add vertices. Drag a vertex to adjust the curve.
- Click a vertex to see its input and output values.
- When you are finished adjusting the curve, click Action , then choose Save to File .
- To apply your changes to the image, click Apply .You must save the changes before applying them.
Once you save your Curve settings, you can open and edit them in Photoshop. You can then reload the settings to apply them to the image.