The Blur Brush
The Blur Brush blends pixels together. The effect is similar to that of smearing wet paint on a canvas.
To Blend Pixels in an Object or Group:
- Select an object or group in the [Select Object] box .
- In the side menu, click the Blur Brush .
- In the image, drag the brush over the area you want to blend. You can set the following options for the Blur Brush:
- Blur Effect: The higher the percentage, the more pronounced the effect.
- Filter Size: Changes the nature of the brush stroke, but the differences are subtle.
- Apply to Whole Object: Applies your changes to the entire object or group that is currently selected.
- Adaptive Blur: Use this option if previous changes you made to the brightness and contrast have introduced banding. You must save the vignette before you can use this