The Noise Brush
The Noise Brush can be used to break up banding in an image.
Banding can occur when you increase the contrast in the illumination map.
To Add Noise:
- Select an object or group in the [Select Object] box .
- In the side menu, click the Noise Brush .
- In the image, drag the brush over the area where you want to add noise. You can set the following options for the Noise Brush:
- Noise Amount: The higher the percentage, the more pronounced the effect.
- Apply to Whole Object: Applies your changes to the entire object or group that is currently selected.