The Magic Wand Tool
To mask an object that is a solid color, or close to it, use the Magic Wand tool.
You can often mask the whole object with one click. For example, use the Magic Wand tool for this chair's seat cushion:
To Create a Mask with the Magic Wand Tool:
- In the side menu toolbar, click the Magic Wand tool .
- In the [Select Object] box in the toolbar, select the object you want to mask.
- In the photo, click the center of the object to mask.
- Change the tool options , if desired.
- To remove a stroke you've added, select it and click Delete Stroke .
- When the mask is the way you want it, click the Apply button in the side menu.