The Camera Tool
The Camera tool defines the target the camera was pointing at when the photo was taken.
Setting the camera is the first step in defining the 3D geometry.
The Camera tool has the following options:
- Show Scene Directions Lets you show or hide the Scene Directions (guidelines).
- Show Block: Lets you show or hide the Block.
- Block Size: Sets the relative sizes of the three scene directions.
- Camera: Settings define the field of view for the camera target.
- Vanishing Pts: Displays the number of directions that are not parallel and therefore result in vanishing points.