Set the Perspective for a 2D Object
- If you have not already done so, click the Mask Page button and create a mask for the object.
- Click the Object Page button .
- In the [Select Object] box in the toolbar, select the object to size.
- In the side menu, click the Edit Model tool .
- A bounding box appears around the object. Drag the corners of the bounding box until it conforms to the shape of the object.
- Right-click the object and select Apply .
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the size of the object.
- Click OK .