About Cabinets with Glass Doors
Image Authoring can render cabinets with glass doors if you prepare the cabinets properly.
To Create, Prepare, and Render Cabinets with Glass Doors:
- On the Object page, create a Cabinet group and each cabinet object.
- On the Mask page, mask the cabinets.
- Go back to the Object page and select one of the Cabinet objects you masked.
- Do one of the following:
- Use the Alignment to set the alignment for the object.
- Use the Layout to define the glass for the cabinet door.
- Select the Layout tool.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and right-click the cabinet.
- From the list that appears, choose Left Hand Glass or Right Hand Glass , depending on whether the cabinet opens to the left or to the right.
- Adjust the area containing the glass, then right-click again and choose Apply .
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for the remaining cabinets.
- On the Render page, apply a texture to the cabinets and turn on the [Show Glass Doors] option.