Copying an Object
If your image contains multiple instances of the same item (for example, hardware that is the same for a cabinet and a drawer), you can create one object for that item, then make copies.
Copying an object also duplicates its mask. Since two objects cannot exist at the same location in the image, you must edit the mask then Resync the vignette to make sure masks match correctly.
To Copy an Object and Resync the Mask:
- In the [Object Explorer] , hold down the Ctrl key and drag the object to copy.
- Move the pointer to the location in the hierarchy where you want the copy to appear, then release the mouse button.
- In the Properties dialog box that appears, give the new object a unique name and set any other attributes as necessary. Click OK .
- Click the Mask Page button and mask the new object , making sure it does not conflict with existing masks.
- In the side menu on the Mask page, click the Resync button.