The Blur Brush
After you have generated the Reflection Map and corrected the Alpha for your reflections, use this tool to blur the reflection effect in a particular area of the image.
To Blur the Alpha Intensity for an Objector Group:
- Select an object or a group.Select an object or group from the [Select Object] box , or hold down the Alt key and click. If you use the Alt key method, check the Select Objectbox to see what's selected.
- Set the Image to Alpha.
- Click the Blur Brush .
- Use the tool to blur areas of the Alpha Map for the selected object or group. You Can Set the Following Options for the Blur Brush:
- Blur Effect: The higher the percentage, the more pronounced the effect.
- Filter Size: Changes the nature of the brush stroke, but the differences are subtle.
- Apply to Whole Object: Applies your changes to the entire object or group that is currently selected.
- Brush Size: Determines the size for the brush.
- Brush Edge: Determines the sharpness for the brush.