The Brightness Brush
After you have generated the Reflection Map and corrected the Alpha for your reflections, use this tool to increase or decrease the reflection effect in a particular area of the image.
To Increase or Decrease the Alpha Intensity for an Object or Group:
- Select an object or a group.Select an object or group from the [Select Object] box , or hold down the Alt key and click. If you use the Alt key method, check the Select Object box to see what's selected.
- Set the Image to Alpha.
- Choose the Brightness Brush .
- Use the tool to brighten or darken areas of the Alpha Map for the selected object or group. You can set the following options for the Brightness Brush:
- Darken/Brighten Slider: Drag the slider to adjust between darkness and brightness.
- Apply to Whole Object: Applies your changes to the entire object or group that is currently selected.
- Brush Size: Determines the size for the brush.
- Brush Edge: Determines the sharpness for the brush.