About the Render Page
After you mask the objects in your vignette, you use the Render page to determine how a texture or solid color looks on an object.
To go to the Render page, click the Render Page button in the toolbar:
The right side of your screen displays the Render tool buttons.
You can render objects with solid colors or with textures.
- Non-Texturable Objects accept only solid colors.
- Flowline objects, such as apparel, upholstery, and bedding, can accept textures or colors.
- Flat objects, such as floors, ceilings, countertops, and doors, can accept textures or colors.
- Decals can accept textures and colors.
- Cabinets can accept cabinet styles (files with a .VNC extension), regular textures, and solid colors.
Cabinets in the Illumination Map must be texture-free in order to render correctly.
- Window coverings can accept window-covering styles (files with a .VNW extension).
- Appliances can accept textures or colors.
In a kitchen vignette, you may want appliances that can accept a color or the cabinet finish of the surrounding cabinets. To achieve this, you must create objects in sub-groups .