The Apply New Material Tool
Use the Apply New Material tool to render the selected object or group with a color or texture.
When you click the Apply New Material tool, the following options are available on the resulting pop-up menu:
- Apply Texture: Lets you choose a texture file to apply .
- Apply Solid Color: Lets you choose a color to apply .
- Apply Border: Lets you add a border to a wall .
- Apply Cabinet: Lets you apply cabinet finishes . This option appears only if the selected object or group is a cabinet or door.
- Apply Decal: Lets you add a single-tile texture as an overlay to the selected object . This option appears only when a single object (not a group) is selected and that object is able to have textures applied to it.