The Overlap Options Tool
Use the Overlap Options tool to adjust the position of overlap objects.
You cannot move an overlap object if it does not fit entirely within the vignette boundaries. For example, if the vignette is cropped to the height of the overlap object, you cannot move it up or down.
To Move an Overlap Object:
- Select the object or group to move.
- If necessary, click Apply New Material and choose Show Object .
- Click .
- Use any of the following methods:
- Drag the object to a new location.
- Use the arrow keys to nudge the object in any direction.
- Type values into the boxes that represent the number of pixels to move the object along the x and y axis, then click Update .To move an object right, type a positive number in the first box. To move it left, type a negative number.To move an object up, type a positive number in the first box. To move it down, type a negative number.