Cabinets can accept cabinet textures (texture files with a .VNC extension) and solid colors.
Cabinets in the Illumination Map must be texture-free in order to render correctly.
If your vignette contains cabinets with glass doors , you must follow a specific set of procedures to be able to render the glass doors properly.
To Apply a Cabinet Texture to a Cabinet:
- Select a cabinet object or group of cabinets.
- Click the Apply New Material button and choose Apply Cabinet .
- Browse to the .VNC file you want to use to render the selected cabinets.Unlike other dialog boxes that let you open image files, this dialog box does not support previews.
- Click Open .
- To change the properties of the texture, use the [Texture Material Properties] dialog box.If the cabinet layout contains a vertical or horizontal frame, the Texture tab of the Cabinet Material Properties dialog box applies a texture to those frames.
- If the cabinet has a glass door, and you have followed the procedures to make the glass doors renderable , right-click the cabinet and choose Show Glass Doors . You can also choose this option from the Apply tab of the Material Properties dialog box.