Rendering with a Solid Color
You can render an object using a solid color.
This can help you evaluate the illumination for the object and adjust the [Illumination Map] until the rendering matches your original image.
To Render Using a Solid Color:
- Go to the Render page by clicking its button .
- Select the object to render.Select an object or group from the [Select Object] box , or click the object in the image. Click once to select the group. If it has sub-groups, each additional click selects the subordinate group until you reach the object. At that point, additional clicks cycle back until you reach the group level.If you use the mouse-click method, check the Select Object box to see what's selected.
- Click the Apply New Material Button and choose Apply Solid Color .
- To select a color, do one of the following:
- Drag the slider at the right side of the dialog box to change the color family, then select a color by:dragging the circle in the large color display orclicking the Eyedropper and clicking a color anywhere on your screen (in your vignette, in the large color display, or in another application displayed on the screen
- Type RGB or HSI values into the boxes provided.
- To save the active color for future use, right-click one of the small color boxes and choose Set to current color .
- To clear a color from a small color box, right-click the box and choose Clear . To clear all the color boxes, choose Clear All .
- When you are finished, click OK .