Changing Window Covering Frame Properties
You can change information about the window covering frame.
To Change the Properties for a Window Covering Frame:
- Select the window covering frame, then click the Properties button next to the Selected Object field.
- In the Object Properties dialog box, click the General tab to change information about the window covering frame.Name: The name you provided for the object when you created it. You can change this at any time.Z-Order: Specifies whether this object renders above or below other items, for example, window hardware. Window coverings should always have a z-order value higher than 1.
- Click the Warnings to see any problems with this object.
- Click the Quad tab to change the bounding box for this object.
- Click the Texture tab to change the Decal Attach settings, such as the light vector angle which controls the angle of the shadow cast by the window covering.